So after some – okay, lots – of good feedback, here’s round 2 of fitting my Pilgrim. The salient points:
1) Someone pointed out that I had no way to draw aggro from the drones. And nobody liked the tractor, so I swapped it out for an…antagonizer.
2) The sensor booster was cake, and as we all know, the cake is a lie. So I added an afterburner instead.
3) The drone selection was…poor. I have chosen more wisely this time.
[Pilgrim, Low Sec Recon]
280mm ‘Scout’ Artillery I (Domination Carbonized Lead S)
Core Probe Launcher I (Core Scanner Probe I)
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Cap Recharger II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
Y-S8 Hydrocarbon I Afterburners
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
1600mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
2x Medium Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I
5x Hammerhead II
5x Hobgoblin II
5x Warrior II
5x Vespa EC-600